As many of you are aware, our first American Club Dinner was a great success. 64 guests filled the room, far exceeding our target. So much so, that we have decided to do it again and bring together the American/Expat community to enjoy the Club’s spectacular night time view.
Thus we invite you to our second special American Club Dinner for Members and Friends which will take place on Thursday, November 14. For planning and administrative purposes, we ask for your collaboration in confirming early and making payment no later than 5pm on Tuesday, November 12.
As with our previous Dinner, the Club bar will remain open (to dinner guests only) after 8 pm on the 14th and guests with reservations will take their seats at 9pm. The Club will be closed that evening to everyone other than dinner guests and the fixed price for this event will be 2,600 pesos per individuals, and 5,000 pesos per couple (or reservations of two). The dress code is casual elegant (with coats for men).
To book you tickets phone 4373-8801 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to 5pm Tuesday, November 12, communicating:
- your name,
- the number of guests and their names including you,
- each corresponding dinner selection of Starter (by number), Main Dish (by number) and Dessert (by number) from the Menu Offer below, and
- your method of committed payment: (i) cash in advance, (ii) credit card (accepted but not preferred), or (iii) bank transfer.
To request an alternative plate (i.e., fish, vegans and vegetarians) please arrange this directly with the Club, but the price will remain the same.
The dinner table package includes water, coffee/tea, and wine by the glass or soft drink. Spirits may be purchased separately at the bar. If you do not specify your menu choice at the time of reservation, the Club will serve your meal without regard to any dietary restrictions or preferences.
A limited number of reservations will be accepted after Tuesday November 12, subject to availability.
Date of Dinner: Thu, Nov.14
Seating Time: 9pm
Dinner Offer See Menu Offer below.
Price: AR$ 2,600 fixed per person; AR$ 5,000 per registered couple.
Reservation Date: Reservations by 5pm Tue, Nov, 12 are requested
Dress Code: Casual elegant (with coats for men).
- Shrimp skewer in spicy mango sauce
- Spinach, chicken, ham and mozzarella crepe in pomodoro sauce with capers
- Crispy provoleta cheese with greens and mustard sauce
- Braised veal (ternera braseada) in pepper sauce with fried sweet potatoes
- Tender loin (bife de chorizo) with stuffed mushrooms and mashed potatoes
- Teriyake salmon with pumpkin soufflé and Andean roasted tomatoes
- Strawberry pie with vanilla ice cream
- Crepe broulée with dulce de leche
- Chocolate mousse
- Choice of Red or white wine by the glass or soft drink
- Coffee or tea