As many of you are aware, our first American Club Dinner was a great success. 64 guests filled the room, far exceeding our target. So much so, that we have decided to do it again and bring together the American/Expat community to enjoy the Club’s spectacular night time view.
Thus we invite you to our second special American Club Dinner for Members and Friends which will take place on Thursday, November 14. For planning and administrative purposes, we ask for your collaboration in confirming early and making payment no later than 5pm on Tuesday, November 12.
Date of Dinner: Thu, Nov.14
Seating Time: 9pm
Dinner Offer See Menu Offer below.
Price: AR$ 2,600 fixed per person; AR$ 5,000 per registered couple.
Reservation Date: Reservations by 5pm Tue, Nov, 12 are requested
Dress Code: Casual elegant (with coats for men).
- Shrimp skewer in spicy mango sauce
- Spinach, chicken, ham and mozzarella crepe in pomodoro sauce with capers
- Crispy provoleta cheese with greens and mustard sauce
- Braised veal (ternera braseada) in pepper sauce with fried sweet potatoes
- Tender loin (bife de chorizo) with stuffed mushrooms and mashed potatoes
- Teriyake salmon with pumpkin soufflé and Andean roasted tomatoes
- Strawberry pie with vanilla ice cream
- Crepe broulée with dulce de leche
- Chocolate mousse
- Choice of Red or white wine by the glass or soft drink
- Coffee or tea